- This event has passed.
Celebrating Black Excellence in Health Tech
February 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFREE
Black talent has driven forward some of the most crucial innovations in the healthcare industry. In the last year alone, from the development of a COVID-19 vaccine to those on the frontlines of hospitals and protests alike, we’ve seen the impact and power of Black voices.
In celebration of Black History Month, hear from Black leaders in the healthcare industry on the milestones brought forth by Black technologists and the influence of their work today.
Timing: Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm ET via Zoom (45 min panel discussion/15 min audience Q&A)
- Moderated by Bertha Coombs, Reporter at CNBC
- Melynda Barnes, MD, Senior Vice President, Medical Affairs and Research, Ro
- Dr. Toyin Ajayi, MD, MPhil, Co-Founder and Chief Health Officer, Cityblock Health
- Dan Miller, CEO and Founder, Spora Health
- Gil Addo, CEO and Co-Founder, RubiconMD