- This event has passed.
Data Driven NYC #72: Special NYC seed
April 9 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFREE
“Special NYC seed”. The NYC data startup ecosystem is very vibrant, and this month we are showcasing some up-and-coming seed companies. This month’s speakers include:
• Tim Delisle, Founder & CEO, Datalogue (Using AI to automate data preparation)
Datalogue, based in NYC, has raised $2.8M from Flybridge Capital Partners, Bloomberg Beta, Big Red Ventures, and others.
• Olivier Zimmer and Yarden Horwitz, Co-Founders, Spate (Using consumer behavior signals and machine intelligence to identify new trends)
Spate, based in NYC, has raised an undisclosed amount from Y Combinator.
• Sanjay Jain, Founder & CEO, Seva (a unified search platform that helps knowledge workers discover and organize the information they need at work)
Seva, based in NYC, has raised $2.4M from Avalon Ventures.
• Gideon Mendels, Co-Founder & CEO, Comet.ml (Track code, experiments, and results on ML projects)
Comet.ml, based in NYC, has raised $2.3M from Trilogy Equity Partners.
• Hazem Dawani, CEO, Predata (condenses data sources into unified signals for geopolitical risk)
Predata, based in NYC, has raised $3.3M+ from Edison Partners and others.
5:45pm- 6:15pm: Pre-event networking
8:15pm-9pm: Drinks and networking.
Please arrive early to guarantee admission.