- This event has passed.
Leading Through Change
June 11, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$15
In moments that matter, leaders stay focused (and keep others focused) on things that matter. But change brings with it a leadership vacuum by creating more moments that matter while distracting us from the things that matter, providing both challenges and opportunities for frontline employees and managers to step up and assume informal leadership roles that are outside the scope of their job description.
This is easy to say, but not easy to do. The moments and things that matter to us are often different from the moments and things that matter to those around us. And while empathy is important, overconfidence in our empatheticness will make us blind to other people’s experience.
So what are these moments, and what are these things? How do we identify them before hindsight identifies them for us? And once we identify them, how do we figure out what role we need to play?
The 4th Purpose & People Panel is tackling this topic! We’re going to share stories of change: identifying the moments that mattered, the things that mattered, and what could have been done differently (and by whom) to create more positive outcomes. Join us! Or don’t. Do what matters to you 😉
- Sehra Eusufzai, VP of Brand & Communications @ Dataminr
- Fred Leong, Head of People Ops @ dv01
- Cher Murphy, Executive Search Consultant @ Haven Healthcare
- 6:30pm: network with other people who’ve arrived as early as you have and enjoy a delightful specialty cocktail while feeling mildly awkward being one of the people who showed up early
- 7:15pm: panel begins
- 8:05pm: Q&A
- 8:45pm: get back to networking!