- This event has passed.
NY Enterprise Technology Meetup – November 2019
November 20, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFREE
Join fellow technologists, entrepreneurs, and investors for the NY Enterprise Technology Meetup’s (NYETM) November meetup on Wednesday 11/20/19 from 6:30pm-8:30pm!
For our November meetup we’ll have 2 demos and a timely Heads of Finance Panel discussion.
For the panel we’ll be sharing tactical advice on 2020 planning across budgeting, SaaS metrics and key business KPIs, and more.
- Scott Buxton – VP Finance, Datadog
- Sarah Alper, VP FP&A, UiPath
- Peter Di Iorio – Director of Finance, Electric
1. Cube – Cube is modern financial planning & analysis software that empowers finance teams and businesses to deliver smarter, faster insights. Founded by a former CFO, the Cube platform saves time, reduces errors, and improves intelligence by integrating the existing tech stack (including spreadsheets!) into a powerful, unified engine purpose-built for finance. Tech-enabled onboarding means implementation happens in days, not months.
2. Instnt – All businesses need to sign-up and on-board new customers to grow their top line, but most end up rejecting up to 40% of good customers using outdated approaches to customer onboarding. With one line of code on their websites and apps, Instnt lets businesses on-board more good customers without friction or fraud losses up to $100Million.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!