- This event has passed.
WE NYC Summit: Female Founders Disrupting HealthTech
November 18 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pmFREE
Join WE NYC and Women.nyc for our annual Summit in honor of Women’s Entrepreneurship Day!
This WE NYC Summit, co-hosted with Women.nyc, will highlight female founders disrupting HealthTech. According to Forbes, “90% of women are the primary healthcare decision-makers for their households, that’s an estimated 3.73 billion women who need access to the most effective healthcare solutions for themselves and their families.” During this event, you will learn from pioneers in the HealthTech industry who have founded businesses that offer new ways for women to access healthcare.
The program will feature:
- Remarks with Jeanne Pinder, Founder & CEO of ClearHealthCosts, a journalism startup in New York City that is bringing transparency to the healthcare marketplace by telling people what things cost.
- A keynote with Nina Tandon, CEO & Co-founder of EpiBone, the world’s first company growing living human bones for skeletal reconstruction.
- A panel discussion with HealthTech female founders moderated by Peggy Wallace, Managing Partner at Golden Seeds. Panelists include Elina Berglund, CEO & Co-founder of Natural Cycles, Carla Caramat, CEO & Co-founder of Dentists on Demand, Dr. Annie De Groot, CEO & Founder of EpiVax, and Stacy Blain, Co-founder & CSO of Concarlo Holdings.
- A continental breakfast and opportunity to network with business leaders and other entrepreneurs in the community. *Breakfast will be provided on a first come first, served basis.
- WE NYC cares about Mompreneurs! Childcare services will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested, please answer “yes” when prompted in the registration. Registrants must be confirmed via email/phone to guarantee their slot(s).