- This event has passed.
Raising VC Funding for your Digital Health Startup
June 28, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFREE
Join us for the official NYC Health Tech Meetup. This event is focused on the topic of “Fundraising for your Startup”. We have invited well-known figures in the NY health tech space to come speak about how to get funding for your health tech startup:
• Danish Munir, Co-Founder/CTO @ 1DocWay
• Adam Grossman, Partner @ Deerfield Management
• Andrew Elkind, Venture Investment Team @ Northwell Ventures
The panel will be moderated by Karen Griffith Gryga, Chief Investment Officer at Dreamit.
DETAILED EVENT OVERVIEW
After the success of our first meetup in April focused on “Founders’ Stories,” we are back to present to you the second event in our Health Tech Startup series! This event is focused on the topic of “Fundraising for your Startup”. The event is catered to health tech startup founders, people looking to start their own health tech company, investors, and anyone else interested in learning more about the fundraising process for a health tech startup.
We are excited to have Danish Munir (Co-Founder/CTO of 1DocWay), Adam Grossman (Partner at Deerfield Management), and Andrew Elkind (Ventures Investment Team @ Northwell Ventures) join us for this great discussion. The panel will be moderated by Karen Griffith Gryga, Chief Investment Officer at Dreamit. It will be a great event and we hope to see you all there!
After the event, you will be able to:
• Learn about the various steps needed to obtain funding for your health tech startup
• Gain insights to help you decide the ideal funding structure for your company
• Hear from the investor perspective on what they look for from a health tech startup
• Meet successful health tech startup founders, investors, and enthusiasts!